Orange County Personal Injury Attorney
At the offices of Purcell Law, our philosophy is simple: People who have suffered damages because of the negligence, recklessness, or illegal actions of others deserve to be compensated. They also deserve to be represented by an attorney who will fight to see that they receive the full amount of compensation they deserve.
If you have been injured due to someone else's negligence, or if a loved one suffered a wrongful death, please contact our personal injury attorney today for a free initial consultation and case evaluation. Our law firm has the experience and resources to take on personal injury litigation involving death and serious injuries, including.
- Personal Injury - Personal injury is described as any harm that a person experiences, including both bodily injury and invasion of a personal right that causes mental suffering, as a result of another person's negligence.
- Wrongful Death - Losing a loved one because of someone else's actions is a terrible ordeal. We help our clients hold people accountable for the damage they have done with negligent, reckless, or illegal behavior.
- Catastrophic Injury - The financial, emotional, and physical burdens involved in a serious injury can be enormous. We help clients suffering from all injuries, including brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, quadriplegia, closed head injuries, burns, loss of vision or hearing, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD), Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), and more.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (or Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) refers to a nerve disorder affecting injured limbs and extremities. In cases involving CRPS, injuries to the muscles, tendons, or nerves result in chronic pain that can be debilitating. Our office works hard to recover damages appropriate to the medical and emotional impact of CRPS.
- Birth Injury - Birth injuries are unfortunately common occurrences in our world, and even more depressingly, they are usually preventable.
- Traumatic Brain Injury - Brain injuries can vary in severity ranging from a mild head injury causing headaches and mild memory loss to severe brain damage affecting every aspect of life. Our law firm fights for justice on behalf of brain injury victims.
Our practice is focused on getting proper compensation for our clients. We represent people in all types of personal injury actions, including:
- Bus Accidents - In Orange County, thousands of residents ride buses daily, including school children and teens, as their only means of transportation.
- Car Accidents - An auto accident can happen to even careful drivers. We have the trial experience and knowledge to help you get the compensation you deserve whether you were involved in a car wreck, truck accident, or motorcycle crash.
- Construction / Work Site Accidents - Workplace accidents are often the result of carelessness and a failure to follow safety guidelines. Our personal injury lawyer may be able to get compensation beyond what workers' comp will cover.
- Medical Malpractice - Medical malpractice occurs when doctors or other healthcare workers fail to meet the level of care that their professional status demands. If you have been injured by medical negligence we can help you get the compensation to which you are entitled.
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks - Dog owners in the state of California are strictly liable for injuries caused by their dog. We determine the costs associated with facial lacerations, deep muscle injuries, disfigurement, emotional trauma, and lost earnings.
- Defective Road Design - Caltrans and municipalities can be held financially liable for accidents caused by the excessive pooling of water on roadways, uneven pavement, potholes, or improperly graded curves. Our office exposes defective road designs and dangerous road conditions that lead to serious accidents.
- Defective Products - Today, more and more people are experiencing serious personal injury through defective products. Sometimes these are toys, equipment, machinery, automobile parts, edible products and medicine. As a result, thousands of orange county residents suffer life changing injuries and hundreds more fall victim to wrongful death.
- Slip and Fall - A slip and fall injury may seem insignificant but in reality it can lead to a serious injury that can affect you for the rest of your life. Slip and fall accidents happen in the thousands every year. Premises liability is the area of law that encompasses slip and fall injuries and requires a skilled Orange County personal injury attorney who has a proven track record of handling slip and fall cases.
- Pedestrian Accidents - According to reports, there are over 105,000 pedestrian injuries annually, and over 60,000 fatalities. Statistically, the most vulnerable to pedestrian injuries and deaths include young children and the elderly.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - The spinal column plays an important role in the human anatomy, providing us a support system that helps us stand upright and protecting vital nerves and blood vessels. On top of all this, the back allows us to twist and bend in all directions to allow our bodies to move in all number of ways.
- Burn Injuries - Did you know that 2.4 million burn injuries occur every year? Even worse, did you know that at least 50% of those injuries are preventable?
- Toyota Accidents - By contacting a skilled Orange County personal injury attorney, you are sending a clear message to all companies that this lack of action in the face of danger is not acceptable.
- Police Misconduct - If you believe you were a victim of a police officer overstepping his or her bounds, please speak with an Orange County personal injury attorney.
- Uninsured Motorists - In California, all drivers are legally required to carry at least a minimal amount of insurance on their vehicle. Unfortunately, not all drivers follow this law and when an uninsured driver gets in an accident, he or she often does not have the financial ability to cover the costs of the damages and losses.
- Unsecured Truck Load Accidents - The most common type of unsecured truck accident though, occurs when cargo spills onto the road and a car either hits it or swerves to avoid it, and ends up causing an accident.
In addition to our other practice areas, we assist clients in cases of product liability, insurance disputes and insurance bad faith, and many more. Whether you have been involved in a freeway accident or you have suffered a serious injury on a construction site, we have the experience and the resources to help.
Contact our personal injury lawyer today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Purcell Law - Christopher Purcell, Attorney
Southern California Personal Injury Attorney
1539 E. 4TH STREET
SANTA ANA, CA 92701
Toll Free: 888-840-4443
Contact Chris Purcell, Personal Injury Attorney
From our offices in Irvine and Santa Ana, our Southern California personal injury attorney & Orange County auto accident lawyer helps clients in Santa Ana, San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Bernardino, Ontario, Norco, Murrieta, Temecula, Hemet, Ladera Ranch, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Hills, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Mission Viejo, San Juan, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Orange, Fullerton, Anaheim, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Corona, Huntington, San Clemente, Yorba Linda, Dana Point, and more.