RIVERSIDE COUNTY PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Life is good for many of us in southern California, but the possibility of a serious personal injury is almost everywhere, almost all the time. You could be injured by another person’s negligence in a traffic accident, by a defectively designed or manufactured consumer item, on private property because of a property owner’s negligence, or in an incident of medical malpractice. People are injured in all of these scenarios – every day. If you become a victim of negligence, and if you need to be compensated for the costs arising from your injury, talk with experienced Riverside personal injury attorney Chris Purcell.
AFTER SEEKING MEDICAL ATTENTION, CALL ONE OF THE TOP LAW FIRMS IN RIVERSIDE
After any injury, obtain medical attention immediately. Make no statements. Sign no documents. Accept no settlement before speaking with Chris Purcell. For more than twenty years, Chris has been an uncompromising advocate for the victims of negligence. When you become a client of Purcell Law, you’ll be treated with absolute respect and offered every possible consideration.
Attorney Chris Purcell can explain how California personal injury law applies in your own case, and he can fight for the compensation and justice that a victim of negligence deserves. Chris can handle all the negotiations and discussions with the defendant named in your claim and with that defendant’s insurance company and attorney(s). Chris represents the injured victims of negligence in transportation, workplace, and construction accidents, premises liability and product liability cases, and in medical, dental, and nursing home negligence cases. Chris also represents surviving family members pursuing wrongful death claims.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY?
After an injury, many victims are wary of hiring a personal injury attorney, but it’s essential that you do so. Every personal injury victim should contact an attorney, but especially those who have cases involving:
- An insurance company who is believed to be acting in bad faith
- An injury that resulted because of a government employee or agency’s negligence
- Any litigation
- The need for technical or medical expertise (this is common in medical malpractice or wrongful death cases)
- Class action lawsuits
- A dispute over who is liable for the accident
- Serious, catastrophic or permanent injuries
If your case involves one or more of these factors, you will need to work with an experienced personal injury attorney. Chris Purcell has years of experience helping people like you receive the compensation you deserve. Call today to schedule your free consultation to discuss the legal options available to you.
SKILLED ATTORNEYS EXPLAIN COMMON PERSONAL INJURY TERMS
Once you file a personal injury claim and hire an attorney, you may start to hear words and phrases that you’re not familiar with. To help you understand the legal aspect of your case, here are some terms you should know:
- Discovery: during this stage, both attorneys will gather as much evidence as possible to support their case.
- Interrogatory: this refers to questions from the defendant’s attorney related to your injury, the accident you were involved in, the treatment you went through, and the impact of the injury on your daily life.
- Deposition: usually a part of discovery, a deposition is when an attorney interrogates witnesses under oath.
- Subpoena: this is a court order that requires someone appear to be questioned under oath. It can also refer to a court order that requires someone produce requested documents or other forms of evidence.
If you have suffered an injury because of someone’s negligence, speak to attorney Chris Purcell as soon as possible. The sooner you make the call, the sooner Chris Purcell can begin to defend your rights and fight for the maximum compensation available.
WHAT TYPES OF COMPENSATION CAN PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS HELP YOU RECOVER?
There are several types of compensation you may be awarded for your injuries. The amount you receive, if any, will depend on the details of your case. Some of the most common types include:
- Medical expenses: any bill you have already paid or expect to pay as a result of your injury. This can include medical treatments, rehabilitation, physical therapy, at-home care or medical equipment.
- Loss of wages: if your injury has made it impossible for you to work and earn an income on your own, you may be entitled to the wages you lost out on.
- Loss of earning capacity: if your injury will prevent you from ever returning to work or returning to the same level of work, you may be entitled to compensation for the wages you will lose out on in the future.
- Pain and suffering: if your injury has caused severe emotional and mental anguish, you may be awarded pain and suffering damages.
- Loss of consortium: these damages may be awarded to your spouse if the injury has greatly affected your ability to be a companion to your spouse.
To determine whether you should receive compensation for your personal injury, speak to one of the top Riverside personal injury attorneys, Chris Purcell, immediately following the accident. Chris Purcell will review the details of your case and discuss the possible outcomes with you, but first, you need to make the call for your free consultation.
CALL AND ARRANGE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH OUR RIVERSIDE COUNTY LAW FIRM TODAY
If a victim’s injuries are catastrophic and/or disabling, receiving the maximum available compensation may be imperative. Otherwise, there is simply no way most people can pay for the long-term treatment that a catastrophic injury may require. When you are Chris Purcell’s client, if you are not offered an acceptable settlement out of court, Chris will take your personal injury case to a jury and fight aggressively for every cent of compensation you deserve. Your side of the story will be clearly heard and fully understood.
Chris Purcell has experience handling cases involving dog bites, auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall accidents, defective products, and bicycle accidents. He never charges a fee until he recovers a settlement or a verdict on a client’s behalf. If you are injured by the negligence of another person, get the sound legal help you need. Schedule a free initial consultation with Riverside personal injury attorney Chris Purcell by calling 866-735-2113 or by emailing Purcell Law promptly after any injury caused by negligence in southern California.